Receive practical guidance on building and maintaining a healthy cash flow.
Cash Flow Management is the process of monitoring, analysing, and
optimising the net amount of cash receipts minus the cash expenses. As a business owner, understanding your cash flow gives you clarity over your monthly cash needs, and can also help identify the sources from where these can be met.
In this free guide by Lulalend, small business owners can look forward to information that answers some of the following questions and concerns around business funding:
- The importance of Cash Flow Management
- 7 ways to manage your business cash flow
- 8 cost-reduction strategies for better cash flow
- Forecasting in uncertain times
- Frequently Asked Questions.